My Wife, Emily, Filled this survey out the other day and I thought it was really funny. She pretty much just rocks!
This is what you’re supposed to do…and try not to be LAME and spoil the fun! Just give in. Copy (not forward) this entire
e-mail and paste it into a new email. Don’t forget to delete out all the other email Addresses so this doesn’t get mpossibly long. Change all of the answers so that they apply to you. Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you knowÂ INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known facts about your friends. It is fun and easy.
1. First Name: Emily
2. Were you named after anyone?Â no
3. Do you wish on stars?Â no
4. When did you last cry?Â Strangely, I donât knowâ¦ I have a tendency to cry often, but havenât had a reason to cry lately.
5. Do you like your handwriting? Nope
6. What is your favorite lunchmeat? Peanut butter
7. What is your birth date?Â Â 11.17.80
8. What is your most embarrassing CD? ???
9. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Yeah, I guess I would say I agree with myself about a lot of things.
10. Are you a daredevil?Â I donât knowâ¦ I teach Junior High.Â Does that qualify?
11. Have you ever told a secret you swore not to tell? YES
12. Do looks matter? Noâ¦. but the way you take care of yourself does.Â
13. How do you release anger? Cry and yell and get violent.
14. Where is your second home?Â Cali.
15. Do you trust others easily?Â Yesâ¦ and no.Â I assume the best of people, but I also assume they wonât accept me for who I am.Â I guess that shows a lack of trust.
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? I really donât know!
17. What class in high school do you think was totally useless? World History taught by the football coach.Â Talk about bad professional practicesâ¦
18. Do you have a journal?Â Yes, I donât use it often enough, though.
19. Do you use sarcasm a lot?Â No?
20. FavoriteÂ movie(s)? Anne of Green Gables, Spellbound, Napoleon Dynamite, American Splendor
22. What are your nicknames?Â Louise, Weezer
23. Would you bungee jump?Â No, I’m afraid of heights.
24. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? I donât knowâ¦
26. Do you think that you are strong? YES!
27. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?Â Â Breyers Mint M&M
28. Shoe Size?Â Â 8
29. What are your favorite colors?Â greens, yellows, oranges
30. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My insecurity
31. Who do you miss most?Â My family
32. Do you want everyone you send this to send it back?Â Yes!
33. What color pants are you wearing?Â Army green
34. What are you listening to right now? The air conditioner in my classroom (my classroom!)
35. Last thing you ate? Popcorn (donât tell Wess!)
36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?Â Turmeric!
37. What is the weather like right now?Â California hot and sunny
38. Last person you talked to on the phone?Â Jeff Ash, my nextdoor neighbor from Fuller
39. The first thing you notice about the opposite sex? I think the way they carry themselvesâ¦ but I would have to test to verify
40. Do you like the person who sent this to you? YES!
41. How Are You Today?Â Well!
42. Favorite Drink? Water or green tea!
43. Favorite Sport?Â To watchâgymnastics!Â To doâ??jogging?
44. Hair Color?Â Â Â brown
45. Eye Color?Â hazel
46. Do you wear contacts?Â No
48. Favorite Food? Yes.Â I mean I love food, but especially anything Indian or Asian or Mediterranean or Mexican
49. Last Movie You Watched? The Italian Job
50.Â Favorite Day Of The Year?Â The day I spend celebrating!
51. Scary Movies Or Happy Endings?Â Happy Endings
52. Summer Or Winter? Four seasons
53. Hugs OR Kisses?Â Hugs
55. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? ICE CREAM
58. Living Arrangements? Me and Hubby 2 miles from Mission Control
59. What Book(s) Are You Reading?Â The Call of Stories by Robert Coles
60. What’s On Your Mouse Pad? Donât have one
62. What Did You Watch Last night on TV?Â Extreme makeover, home edition
63. Favorite Smells? Fresh morning air, food
64. Rolling Stones or Beatles? BEATLES
65. Do you believe in Evolution or Creationism?Â Not that clear cutâ¦ but Creation
66. What’s the furthest you’ve been from home? Dominican Republic