Skip to content
- Taking risks is worth the unknowns that follow.
- Progress can be made. Keep working to engineer a new kind of engine.
- You can expect to find either a door (or a window) in an unlit room, you just have to keeping search for it.
- Conflict is not as scary as it seems prior to the confrontation. There are some really helpful ways to work through conflict (audio).
- Hard work pays off. Hard work doesn’t pay off.
- Sometimes action is discernment.
- If you swing at a bee’s nest expect to get stung.
- Pastoral ministry is a lonely position to hold in the world. Friendships are hard won and easy lost.
- In a heated situation, take a deep breath and breathe. be slow to speak. results will be far better when you stay as calm as you can in the moment.
- Slactivism is bull@#$^.
- Let’s be independent together.
- The theological and political are not synonymous with the pastoral. In most cases, I find the pastoral more challenging and far more interesting.
- If all of your attention is up on the system you will have blindspots down below.
- A frozen bell pepper makes for a great mug.
- Do more of these things: write more. draw more. play more. read more fiction. play more with my kids. listen and make more music. walk more.
- I feel better when I pay attention to what I eat and exercise (I’ve found this app really useful lately).
<span>%d</span> bloggers like this: