It was good to take a week off from Dress Down Friday last week, I guess you could say I had a “Business as usual Friday” instead (but that doesn’t necessarily make for an interesting blog post). But this week I’ve got some really great stuff.
- With the advent of Radiohead’s new album, I thought you should check out all these great album covers people are coming up with (the album doesn’t currently come with any).
- I liked this guy’s cover the best.
- And you here’s a site looking to figure out how much people paid for the album [Thanks Amy].
Here’s a video of their new song Arpeggi (and the lyrics):
- Oh and since we’re talking about cool stuff from this week, here’s an article about some of the movies that have influenced Wes Anderson.
- And you can buy an Elephant pin like the one used in The Darjeeling Limited (designed by a member of the cast).
- A provocative essay on fixing our parking problems.
- Here’s a map for the London underground made formatted for your iPhone.
- All I can say is OMG! [Thanks Daja]
- A great little automator script for backing up files on your mac.
- A new Hauerwas video/audio lecture.
- And finally, check out some of these crazy TV’s from the past. [Via Uneasy]