This is another Dress-Down Friday for February 27, 2009.
Knowing my constant use of the social network twitter, my friend Cate send this:
It’s been quite a while since I’ve posted a video from Rocketbook – here’s a little something on advertising:
- One thing that really stands out to me from the above video is great idea was Ji Lee’s Bubble Project. See here for website.
- Chris M has compiled quite a list of Frequently Asked Quaker Questions on his blog, now if only he’d answer all of them!
- Here’s an interesting article about a new book out on John Lennon.
- For those of you who don’t already know Safari 4 beta is out. I’m telling you this because I”m a fan.
- Speaking of fans here’s a nice mashup for fan fiction: Zombie’s meet Jane Austen.
- Have any of you considered recycled TP? You should, and Green Peace gives you a guide for doing it.
- …And speaking of keeping things Fresh, how about some fresh air?
I know it’s a couple days past but I also wanted to link to some Ash Wednesday reflections, a kind of Ash Friday if you will.
- Here’s one by Adventist pastor Ryan Bell.
- And one by Andrew Sullivan.
- And one from Scot McKnight.
- English bishops are calling for a carbon fast this lent,
- Environment |
- guardian.co.uk”>not a bad idea.
- Eliacín, of the Mustard Seed Associates, offers a Lent Prayer resource for download.
- And here’s a more humorous rendering of Ash Wednesday.