Here’s a list of interesting things to entertain you for a few moments.
- This fall is the tenth anniversary of Wes Anderson’s film “Rushmore.” To celebrate, the Fan site Rushmore Academy is putting together their first issue of Yankee Journal an online art and literary journal for anything inspired by Anderson’s films (though they don’t need to be directly about them). They’re looking for, “graphic art (of any genre or type, submitted as a PNG, JPG, etc), poetry, short stories, essays (including film critiques and reviews), and one act plays.” You should consider submitting, I plan to.
- Evangelists are considering using Macs more and more these days.
- Here’s a very interesting article featuring Christian Lander, the creator and author of the Stuff White People Like blog.
- If you’d like to keep your MP3’s online and listen to them anywhere, anywhere.fm is a site to check out.
- Slate put together an interesting video comparing the different biases of MSNBC and Fox News after Michelle Obama’s speech.
- Here’s a nice rendition of Neil Young’s “Tell Me Why.“
- And finally, something a little more content driven. Halden points out the problems behind theological branding and the lists that accompany.