Here’s this week’s Dress Down Friday, sure to keep you from doing something more productive.
- Lifehacker has posted their top-ten list of how-to videos; everything you ever wanted to know how to do, I’m sure. Oh, and speaking of how-tos, here’s help on how to tell someone they sound racist.
- Tickling is now under assault in Ohio.
- For those of you on the fence about Obama, this should help clear things up. Tim LaHaye has argued that Obama isn’t the Anti-Christ; leaving such positions as the “seven-headed beast” and the “Babylon the mother of harlots” as potential career options.
- Did you know you could die from a nosebleed? Edward Bloom is one of the .oo1% of the population who has.
- Things are happening in Portland, some really weird things.
- For all of you mime’s reading this week, or for those of us ex-mime’s, here’s a must-have accessory.
- The Brits have done it again.
And finally, a new ditty by our favorite musical genius: