Here is this week’s installment of Dress Down Friday.
- The Prius just turned 10! I can’t believe it’s been around this long already.
- Did you know that philosophers play soccer? Neither did I, but I guess some of the old standbys do. Oh and don’t forget the song about them.
- I swear I see something like this every time I am on the 5.
- Had a friend send me this site, it’s a parody news page with your favorite (and some infamous) celebrities writing whatever it is that’s on their minds.
- For all those of you interested in fashion and design, a good friend of ours has a really great blog going called the looksee. I really like what she’s doing.
- If you’re interested in free, and by free I mean It’s not going to cost you $150, check out the new online word-processor called Buzzword by Adobe. I used it yesterday to write an article and it works pretty well. It is a little sluggish and just like all the other online processors it doesn’t do footnotes (which means I am not really going to use it for much) but otherwise I liked it’s overall functionality.
- For those of you interested in finding an alternative to itunes, look here.
- And finally, here’s a neat website dedicated to the letters of those who have left our various churches and why. Think of it as a kind of open letter to how the church can do better.